Thank you Robbie

Share your praise for NEMS here.
xtreme010

Thank you Robbie

Post by xtreme010 »

Thank you so much for all your work on this Robbie. 

NEMS is just absolutely awesome. I used it a while back but the new version seems to have a slicker feel to it.

I have configured Nagios Core, with Nagvis and NagiosQL (never worked with nconf) before and understand what a faff it can be! The image you have been developing is simply brilliant.

Thank you for this and I will for sure look to switch to NEMS proper in the near future once I have my head around all its capabilities.

I may need to add a few MIBs in but time shall tell.

Thanks again!
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

RE: Thank you Robbie

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Thank you, xtreme010! And thanks for circling back to see what I've been up to. NEMS is certainly an evolving project, and my goal with each release is that it would be miles better than the last. And since I've done a release every 6 months, this puts the current version of NEMS way ahead of older versions. I'm so glad you see and appreciate that progress and all that goes into making a distro like NEMS. Some people don't "get it" and say "Just install nagios on Debian" LOL. It sounds like you get it, though. NEMS is not just Nagios. This is years and years of experience and customization all compiled into one sleek distribution. :)
Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing how you are using NEMS in the future.
Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks: