Physical education skills for the second grade of primary school first semester

NEMS-focused general discussion forum.
thader

Physical education skills for the second grade of primary school first semester

Post by thader »

General objectives of physical education for the second grade of primary:

Inculcating the correct Islamic belief in the child’s psyche and nurturing her with an integrated Islamic education, in her character, body, mind, language, and belonging to the nation of Islam.
Training female students to establish prayer, and to adopt etiquette and virtues.
Develop various basic skills, especially language skill, numerical skill, and motor skills.
Provide the student with the appropriate amount of information on various topics.
Introducing the student to the blessings of God on her in herself, and in her social and geographical environment in order to make better use of the blessings, and benefit herself and her environment.
Raising their creative taste, undertaking their innovative activity, and developing their appreciation of manual work.
Develop the student’s awareness to realize her duties and rights within the limits of her age and the characteristics of the stage she is going through, and instilling a love for her country and devotion to her guardians.
Generate a desire among female students to increase their useful knowledge and righteous deeds, and train them to take advantage of their free time.
Preparing the student for what follows this stage of her life.

إستراتجيات ووسائل تعليمية

The objectives of physical education for the second grade of primary school:

He is reinforced by the teachings of the Islamic religion related to physical activity in a manner that is appropriate for the student of this grade.
Acquire behavior that leads to overcoming psychological obstacles.
He acquires behavior that leads to the development of participation with others.
He develops the elements of physical fitness related to health to suit the student of this class.
Acquire the basic principles of mathematical skills in the games prescribed for this grade.
Recognize some health and physiological concepts appropriate for this class.
Learn about some of the important technical and legal aspects of playing sports.
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. the 10 commandments
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. Yeezy Slides
seomind

shzz

Post by seomind »

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. youtube to mp3 converter
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Jenny Mod
seomind

shz

Post by seomind »

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Dry January
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Laptops for Working Remotely
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Back to School Necklace
seomind

shzzz

Post by seomind »

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. How to Be Happy Alone
seomind

shzz

Post by seomind »

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. How to Be More Attractive