Issues after last update

Having issues? Post them here, and help other users.
lkovach

Issues after last update

Post by lkovach »

I recently had some packages updated and have been encountering some issues since. First issue is that I can no longer access my Nems server using https from Chrome and I get the following error message:
192.168.1.7 normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to 192.168.1.7 this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be 192.168.1.7, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
If I switch over to Firefox, it works fine. The second issue is the speedtest command. When I do a speedtest from speedtest.net, my speed comes back at over 200 Mbps (I have a 200 Mbps internet connection, so this is expected). The speedtest command on Nems, however, has come back at no more than 135 Mbps and much higher pings than I should be getting. I've been having some issues with my internet, so I'm trying to use Nems to help provide some evidence as to where the issue might be. Thank you in advance to anyone that can provide some insight.