Adagios Errors

Having issues? Post them here, and help other users.
p17blo

Adagios Errors

Post by p17blo »

Hi All,

Just installed NEMS on my Pi3B+ - Was careful to follow the tutorial all the way through to adding my first host, which I've done. So I have the host that I added, plus the host Pi that was automatically added I guess.

RPi 3 B+
NEMS Version 1.5.2

It's been running now about 12 hours and there are 2 errors/alerts - Humidity and lack of a sensor. Neither of which of which I have in my Pi - So I thought I'd remove the sensor checking from hosts, but I'm getting errors when I try to do that - It started with this one:

TemplateDoesNotExist: bulk_delete.html

If you think this is a bug. Send the following information to the developers:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/adagios/views.py", line 43, in wrapper
result = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/adagios/objectbrowser/views.py", line 616, in bulk_delete
return render_to_response('bulk_delete.html', c, context_instance=RequestContext(request))
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/shortcuts/__init__.py", line 29, in render_to_response
return HttpResponse(loader.render_to_string(*args, **kwargs), **httpresponse_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/template/loader.py", line 162, in render_to_string
t = get_template(template_name)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/template/loader.py", line 138, in get_template
template, origin = find_template(template_name)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/template/loader.py", line 131, in find_template
raise TemplateDoesNotExist(name)
TemplateDoesNotExist: bulk_delete.html

And the followed up with Template does not exist when I try to delete the sensors checks individually from the hosts. Have I gone about something wrong?