NEMS 1.3.1 and Pushover Notifications

Having issues? Post them here, and help other users.
panda2297

NEMS 1.3.1 and Pushover Notifications

Post by panda2297 »

Hey Robbie,

I'm not expecting an immediate response here as I know you are very busy and there are a few postings this week. I'm trying to get some clarification if Pushover notifications should be available in 1.3.1.  I'm a bit confused due to what I am seeing in the forums and the change log here. I saw this forum posting discussing with having Pushover as a feature request:

https://forum.category5.tv/thread-103.h ... t=pushover

I see in your change log it says 1.4 is scheduled for pushover support. However, it seemed in the forum post referenced above you mentioned it being available in 1.3, but then you mention 1.4 a bit further down. Plus I see that you have documentation about configuring pushover and options to configure the API/user key in NEMS SST on 1.3. But then I don't see notify-by-pushover showing in the contacts

With everything I am seeing, can you help confirm if pushover notification support should or should not exist in 1.3?
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

RE: NEMS 1.3.1 and Pushover Notifications

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Ah, the disconnect of forums as they are a discussion. I think what happened is the contribution came in very last minute, so I thought it wouldn't get in until 1.4 - but then I slipped it in to 1.3. So yes, it should be available in 1.3+, but is untested by me (was a user contribution). I'd suggest replying in the original contribution thread and asking for help from the contributor. Finger's crossed!
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks: