NEMS SST, Only General Tab Works

Found something amiss in NEMS? Confirm first that you are running the latest version, and then post your bug report here.
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

RE: NEMS SST, Only General Tab Works

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Alright, hop on our Discord server sometime and ask me (BaldNerd) for remote support. We'll find a time when it works. I'm really curious to see this as I have yet to be able to reproduce it, and I also have not had any other users report it.

Cheers!
Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks:
themagi18

Post by themagi18 »

After a remote support session, it looks like we nailed down that this was a issue on my end.

My pihole service was blocking cdnjs.cloudflare.com, and this kept the SST from acting as intended.

A quick whitelist addition and everything looks good.

Thanks to the BaldNerd for the support.
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Yeah; blocking CDN assets is bad :P Cloudflare (and cdnjs) are important pieces of the Internet these days. By blocking CDNJS you will see a lot of broken web sites as you surf since a lot of devs use them for fonts, icons, and libraries like jquery to make the browsing experience a good one.

That said, I've moved CDNJS assets to NEMS-WWW. This means the issue will not recur. Just don't block zecheriah.com otherwise there's nothing I can do to help you :P

Cheers,
Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks: