Just migrated to 1.5....

Share your praise for NEMS here.
JatBee

Just migrated to 1.5....

Post by JatBee »

Just imported about 50 hosts and a hundred or so services from 1.4.1 to 1.5 - and they just moved over flawlessly. There some stock stiff, some custome stuff. Not crazy complicated. but not dead simple either. It just works. Nice Job!!

jim
Last edited by JatBee on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

RE: Just migrated to 1.5....

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Thanks Jim! I'm so glad Migrator worked for you. I always felt that a proper upgrade path was missing form Nagios appliances, and the leap from 1.4.1 to 1.5 was a huge one - so to think of the amount of work it saved you... makes me smile.

Enjoy NEMS 1.5!!

Robbie
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks:
kd4pyr

Post by kd4pyr »

I just completed migration to 1.5 on my Raspberry Pi3. The only post migration I had to do was copy my modified icons to the right directory. 

The migrator worked very well.  This is one of the best examples of an open source, well supported application evolving into a mature application. I believe there will be a little something coming in your tip jar. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks,

Rick Haltermon
Rick
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Wow - thanks Rick! Very kind words, and I'm glad it's been a great experience for you. I'm just one guy, but doing what I can to make a system that benefits its users. This kind of feedback really makes me feel like I'm pulling it off :) THANKS!
Robbie Ferguson // The Bald Nerd

Did I help you out? Appreciate what I do? Please consider saying thanks: