Old docs are gone and replaced with new ones!

Having issues? Post them here, and help other users.
Robbie Ferguson
Posting Freak

Old docs are gone and replaced with new ones!

Post by Robbie Ferguson »

Well, the old Documentation wiki has been blasted. I wish there was an easy way to redirect old docs... but sadly, there isn't, because I've moved to restructured text. So I have to look at the big picture rather than the inconvenience of every link to the docs now becoming deadlinks.

So jump over to docs.nemslinux.com directly and use the table of contents or the search feature, and you should be able to find what you're looking for, especially if it existed previously in the old wiki.

That said, the very old, horrible wiki, is still up at olddocs.nemslinux.com - but I'll be killing it off fully eventually.

There is an excellent Getting Started Guide available in the new docs, which I'd encourage all new NEMS users to go through. It's an excellent primer and gets you over that initial "ERMERGERD This system is so complicated" hurdle. :cool:

Enjoy! Hope the new docs serve you well. They'll be evolving very quickly as I and the team work very, very hard to make the documentation comprehensive.

Cheers!

Robbie // The Bald Nerd